To order, Please call Sam Mordecai at 919-812-6846 or E-mail email@example.com
AIRFLOW POLY PAK
Extended surface self-supported rigid box filter
AIRFLOW POLY PAK, extended surface self-supported box filters are designed for use in air filtration systems and equipment where medium to high efficiency filtration is required. The unique frame, diagonal and support stabilizer design provide numerous benefits as compared to more traditional galvanized frame designs. Available in a variety of sizes and efficiencies, the AIRFLOW POLY PAK provides optimal performance in variable air volume systems.
As a direct replacement to typical aluminum separator style and deep pleated rigid box filters, the AIRFLOW POLY PAK’s lightweight and durable design reduces the associated shipping charges as well as landfill and disposal fees.
- Light-weight – Decreased freight costs (inbound and outbound) Ease of installation for service technicians (less total poundage) Ease of handling for warehouse staff
- Durability – Less likely to be damaged (inbound and outbound)
- Disposability – Compactable Decreased disposal charges (less total poundage) Incinerable (all components except expanded metal backing)
- Moisture Resistant – Polypropylene frame and support components. Non-corrosive materials
- Anti-microbial – Synthetic components non-supportive of bacterial / microbial growth
Above comparative data based on the features and benefits of the AIRFLOW POLY PAK as compared to typical separator style and deep pleated rigid box filters.
- Impact Resistant Polypropylene Frame
- Injection Molded Plastic Media Separators
- Solid Synthetic Cross Braces, Upstream and Downstream
- 100% Polypropylene Media
- Available in Box Style and Headered Construction (Nominal 12” Depth Only)
- Available in 50%, 65%, 85% and 95% Efficiencies per ASHRAE 52.1
- Available in MERV 11, 12, 13 and 14 per ASHRAE 52.2
- Expanded Metal Media Support Grid
- Water Resistant Media to Frame Adhesive
- UL Class II Rated As per UL 900 Standard
Extended surface self-supported
rigid box filter
Our extended surface self-supported rigid box filters are designed for use in air filtration systems and equipment where medium to high efficiency filtration is required. Available in a wide variety of standard sizes and depths, the AIRFLOW PAK provides optimal performance in variable air volume systems.
Galvanized frame construction, diagonal metal support stabilizers, injection molded plastic media separators and expanded metal media support create one of the most rigid filters of its type in the industry.
The media pack, comprised of 100% polypropylene fibers, is bonded to the inside perimeter of the enclosure frame by a moisture resistant adhesive, providing a continuous and positive seal.
The standard offering is rated by Underwriters Laboratories as Class II, per UL Standard 900.
The AIRFLOW PAK is designed so as to work suitably within built up filter banks and/or side access systems. The standard offering is box-type in construction. Peripheral headers, (7/8”) are available as an option.
Rigid construction, extended surface, low initial pressure drop measured in inches w.g., long service life and savings in energy costs are features and benefits which make the AIRFLOW PAK an excellent option for meeting the requirements of medium to high efficiency filtration.
- 26 ga Galvanized Metal Frame
- Injection molded plastic media separators
- Optional galvanized metal media separators
- 100% polypropylene media
- Available in box style and headered construction
- Available in 6” and 12” depths
- Available in 50%, 65%, 85%, and 95% efficiencies per ASHRAE 52.1
- Available in MERV 11, 12, 13 and 14 efficiencies per ASHRAE 52.2
- Expanded metal media support grid
- Water resistant media to frame adhesive
- UL Class II rated as per UL 900 standard