To order, Please call Sam Mordecai at 919-812-6846 or E-mail email@example.com
Extended surface non-supported bag filter
Our extended surface non-supported bag filters are designed for use in air filtration systems and equipment where medium to high efficiency filtration is required. Available in a wide variety of standard sizes, face dimensions, pocket number and depth, the AIRFLOW BAG provides optimal performance in air handling systems where the air flow is constant.
Galvanized metal frame, (header) and internal pocket support retainers, (jchannels) provide strength and rigidity to this product.
The pockets, comprised of 100% polypropylene fibers, are secured within the inside perimeter of the header by a crimping process between individual j-channels. Each pocket is sonically sealed along the outside edges to prevent bypass.
The standard offering is rated by Underwriters Laboratories as Class II, per UL Standard 900. Class I rated products are available as an option.
The AIRFLOW BAG is designed so as to work suitably within built up filter banks and/or side access systems. The standard header thickness is 7/8”. A Cambridge style header, (1 1/8”) is available as an option.
Rigid construction, extended surface, long service life and savings in energy costs are features and benefits which make the AIRFLOW PAK an excellent option for meeting the requirements of medium to high efficiency filtration.
- Electrogalvanized headers and internal pocket supports
- 100% synthetic polypropylene media
- Sonically sealed pocket edges, ends and flutes
- Nominal pocket depths range from 12” to 36”
- Available in 50%, 65%, 85%, and 95% efficiencies per ASHRAE 52.1
- Available in MERV 11, 12, 13 and 14 efficiencies per ASHRAE 52.2
- UL Class II rated as per UL 900 standard, also available in UL 900 Class 1