About Precision Air Technology
What Makes Us Different?
“We stand out when our customers (or prospects) have problems. Our hands-on experience gives us the ability to analyze and troubleshoot difficult situations. We pinpoint the problem, then fix it. We do this with our service business and product sales,” according to Sam Mordecai, Sales Manager at Precision Air Technology.
Over the last 25 years, we’ve grown steadily in several directions. Our customer base has expanded and so have the services and products we offer. USP <797> testing for Compounding pharmacies, high efficiency carbon filter testing, and ASHRAE 110 fume hood testing are examples of growth areas in our scope of services. We added product sales ten years ago, and in 2016 added Test, Adjust, and Balance when we bought the certification division of Novo Nordisk Engineering.
Our service area spans the entire country, and we do international work as well. Morrisville, North Carolina, is home to our corporate office.
Precision Air Technology is a HEPA filter certification company founded in 1994. Its base of operations in Morrisville is a 6100-square-foot facility owned by the company.
At Precision Air Technology, we are proud of our long-term employees and their range of experience. Investing in their education has always been a focus. Listed below are some of our credentials and certifications in our continuing education accomplishments.
- Cleanroom Performance Testing Company certified by the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB)
- 13 NSF-accredited Class II Biosafety Cabinet Field Certifiers
- Three NEBB-Certified Cleanroom Supervisor certified employees
- Three Registered Cleanroom Certification Professionals For Compounding Pharmacies
- One NEBB-Certified Test Adjust and Balance Professional, one NEBB-Certified TAB Technician
- Other educational courses include The Eagleson Institute, Harvard School of Public Health, and CETA USP 797 courses and certifications